Thursday, May 19, 2016

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

I just have random pictures off my phone for today!

Enjoy!

Oh the things you get stuck doing when you are a principal! 

Backyard fun!

Autumn's high school ball team was playing a team about 20 minutes from us one Friday night so we went and watched her and then afterwards, we ALL went back to my parents and stayed the night! It was a lot of fun!

I love you too, buddy! :)

Adalyn created this by herself- she was so proud of it!


Whispering to papaw- no telling what she was saying!

an evening at the park!


Landon was so sweet coloring with chalk on this particular day. He kept drawing crosses and telling me the story of Jesus dying for our sins. Then he would draw his tomb (see the circles?) and tell me that 3 days later He rose from the dead. 
I could listen to him talk about Jesus all day. I pray this boy will always keep Jesus first in his mind and heart!


My mini me!

Adam's mini me!

Muffins for Mom's and book fair week :)
We came home with loootttss of books that week!

My sweet little boy in his daddy's hat

Our farm babies! We are always so thankful they love to help us around the farm with a cheerful heart! (most of the time lol)

Another one of Adalyn's creations- gotta love sidewalk chalk!

 Ohh and don't even get me started on this!!! Whaaaaa!!!
Graduating Kindergarten already?! 
Just look at how big she is- whew, hard to believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...