Thursday, September 9, 2010

You might be a Redneck if...

you use a towel for a diaper!



Soo, how smart are we as parents to NOT take a diaper bag with us when we go somewhere? What's so bad, I even asked Adam, " We don't need to bring her diaper bag do we?" He said nah, so off we went to Wal-Mart to buy groceries. In my head I'm thinking, she has just peed and pooped, we will be at Wal-Mart for 30 minutes, she will be just fine! When we were finished, we decided to run to my parents so I could cut Adam's hair. I immediately think, uh oh. no diaper bag. I feel her, of course she has peed AGAIN but I think, eh, she'll be ok. On the way there we hear her start grunting. That's her sound for pooping. Sure enough, when we got there, she had a HUGE poopy diaper! hahaha. We were able to find wipes there but no diaper! All we could do was laugh. In order to come home, we fixed up a "cloth" diaper. Creative, huh? ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...