Wednesday, August 25, 2010

9 Month Check-up

Monday was Adalyn's 9 month check-up! Adam and I always look forward to her appointments to see how much she weighs and how long she is. (Let me somewhat re-phrase that... we only look forward to the weight and height info, not the shots.
=( )Right now it's looking like she is definitely going to be one tall girl. Just like Daddy. (21 lbs- 90th percentile, 29 3/4 inches- 97th percentile, and 95th percentile in head circumfrence.) Adam wasn't able to go this time so Granna joined us! After playing in the waiting room and laughing and waving at other babies, they finally called us back. Then, we played.
We grabbed circles off the wall...


Then we rolled on Dr. Eastham's chair. Future doctor on our hands?

Next, we got our big toe pricked. What a champ Adalyn was. She just stared at the nurse while she did it.


I almost don't even want to post these few pictures. It breaks my heart.
Mean shot! Boooo


You see how precious her face is even crying? Ah, i love it. haha. Her facial expression while crying has never changed since she was born. I have a picture of her right when I delivered her and the doctor was holding her up and that same wrinkled up face and squished eyes are the same! like I said, I absolutely love it! It's so precious.

She calmed down after about 2 minutes and then was ready to go! I fed her in the car then got back on the road to head back home. Poor thing cried the whole way home which she has never done before. I was by myself which is awful when you have a sad baby in your backseat! =( As soon as we got home, I layed her on my chest and she was OUT. She napped for 3 hours. She had a rough morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...