Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another weekend re-cap

So, I was off from work Thursday, Friday and Saturday... thank goodness! So I was able to be home with Adalyn all day. Thursday started off with her morning milk at around 6:30, played for about an hour, then her morning nap takes place. She napped for about 2 hours then wakes up with a smile on her face and is ready to start the day! She keeps me very busy because she is EVERYWHERE. She pulls up on anything and anyone she can get a hold of, and is now climbing on everything she sees! Here are some action shots of her playing...






Friday came and morning time is the same routine everyday. Eat around 6:30, play for about an hour, then nap for an hour or two. Later that day we headed off to the high school to visit daddy and watch the pep rally. She LOVED seeing everyone! She was so happy. She was smiling, laughing, clapping and dancing. She loved the band, too! Her eyes would get real big when they would start to play and then she would dance. Too cute I tell ya. She went to whoever reached their arms out for her. She had a good time. By the time I was leaving the school, she was OUT and napped for about 2 more hours. I am sad to say this, but I forgot to take my camera. =( That night we headed to the football game. So August 20 was her 1st official Red Radier football game. She attended some last year, just in my belly. She LOVED the game!! She just sat and stared at everything going on around her. She was so good.







We left at half-time, went home, put little one to bed, then Adam and I stayed up watching Dear John. What a great movie!

Saturday, we hung around the house all day. Wait, I take that back. Adam and Adalyn made a quick trip to the farm while momma cleaned. It was a very relaxing day!

Sunday was Church. I had to go into work for a few hours then afterwards we made our way to the Church picnic at the park. You know Baptist... we love good food! ;) Adalyn had a great time playing and eating grass.
Grass is about to enter mouth...(she actually ended up almost choking on it. haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...