Sunday, January 9, 2011

C-h-e-e-s-e-

It has officially gotten to the point where Adam and I have to spell certain words around Adalyn. She is definitely like me, she LOVES cheese! Anytime we say cheese, even if we say Cheez-it or grilled cheese, she goes crazy! She starts saying "please" and whinning for us to pick her up and give her cheese! ha. It is so funny. I knew one day we would have to spell around her, esp. n-a-p, but I had no idea it would be this soon. We also have to spell p-a-c-i. Anytime we say these words she gets so excited and starts clapping her hands and squealing.

She is almost 14 months old now and she is SO smart. She can sign socks, shoes, giraffe, book, more, please, dog, all done, diaper, hat, train, cat, and tree (or her version of tree, its pretty hard!) There may be more but I can't think of them right now. It seems like she is eating all the time. She is starting to like our food, too. She likes to eat half of a grilled cheese, she loves when we make peanut butter crackers, and every morning she helps me and Adam eat our peanut butter toast. Rice Krispy's are one of her favorites, too. ha. Very nutricious, huh?

When christopher and brandy came to visit they of course had Herc with them. If you don't know Herc, he is a HUGE Great Dane. He is so precious and sweet and Adalyn just loves him!


The other night Adalyn and I were bouncing on our bed and I decided to ask her Where is Herc? I honestly did not think she would have a clue what I was asking her. I didnt think she would have remembered his name. Well, as soon as I said that, she did her ever so famous surprised face and she lifted her arms up like, Where is he? Then I asked, who is Herc? She immediately started signing dog and scooted off the bed and went into the living room straight to the window looking for Herc. It was the sweetest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...