Friday, April 15, 2011

Adalyn and the potty

Well, today is officially the last day at my job! It is definitely bitter sweet. I will miss the people I work with on a day to day basis but I will not miss the demand of this profession. I am so grateful for my very supportive family and thank them for being by my side during this long journey!

Aside from that news, Adalyn is very interested in the potty. She has been for some time now. She will just stare at the potty and here lately when we ask her if she pooped or peed, she will grab her diaper and say either "poo poo!" or "pee pee!" She squeals when she says it and its so cute. So yesterday I had to pee(sorry) and told her I was going to use the potty. Then she pointed at it and said, "potty" I asked if she needed to potty and she said yes. So, i thought well what the heck! I took her diaper off and sat on her the toliet. She just smiled and laughed the entire time. We did that about 4 different times yesterday morning. Even though she did not potty, I was still so impressed and thrilled that she is so interested in it. So my goal is to continue to sit her on the potty until she finally does something! I mean, is that how it works? lol I am obviously new at this so maybe its time to buy her her own potty so she can get use to sitting on it. She will figure it out! Smart girl we have.

No pictures to post, just wanted to share some important information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...