Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's a BOY!

I had my 20 week appointment today and we found out we are having a little boy! Adam and I have not stopped smiling all day long. Deep down I wanted a boy and kind of thought it may be only because my pregnancy has been so different than Adalyn's. I was SICK for 15 weeks with her and with him its been so much easier! I have always told Adam that I hope our next one is just like him- laid back and relaxed. Adalyn does not look a thing like me but oh she has my personality! ha! We are naming our son Landon Riley. Riley is his late granddad's middle name and we have had Landon picked out for years. Now that we are having a boy, I will definitely need some advice from you ladies who are mothers to boys. I understand they pee everywhere all the time, but other than that, what should I be aware of? If we were to have had a girl, she would have been SET when it came to clothes- now we are starting from scratch! Adam and I bought Landon a TON of clothes today which was fun. I see a lot of blue in my future.
Me at 20 weeks 3 days


Meet Landon!






It's a BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...