Thursday, May 5, 2011

Quick post

This post will be short and to the point with no pictures. Just an update on us! We are LOVING our new house! I have yet to take pictures of everything but will very soon. We have a huge yard that Adalyn loves to run around in. We have been busy organzing, planting flowers, going for walks in the neighborhood, and tilling up our garden. I am embroidering full time during the week now as opposed to 7:30-11:30 every night- which was getting OLD. I sew 2-3 times a week all day long and I am so thankful I am able to focus on this! I quit my job and to be honest, I believe it was the BEST decision I have ever made. I am a totally different person being away and in a different setting. I am finally back to the old me and that's how it should be. I now can focus on my family at ALL times!!! Which is the world to me. Some people just can't understand that but that's their loss I guess! =) Adam is almost done teaching for the school year and will start his summer semester for his Ed.S. he graduates in Decemeber! Wahoo! Our summer will be spent traveling-- a lot! Ocala, Disney, Panama City, Helen, Ga, and where ever else our heart desires I guess. Well, that's a short wrap up about the Clark's. thanks to all my family and true friends for the support and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...