Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Sunday night Adalyn stayed with my parents and I ended up taking Landon over to my mom the next day so I could visit with my grandmother at the hospital during the day. By the time I got back to my parents, it was right around 3:00. Adam was about to leave work and head home to get Adalyn's costume and then come to my parents so we could get her ready to head to the square. My mom came with us (my dad was still at the hospital with my grandmother) and Jerry and Nancy met us there. Adalyn was Minnie Mouse. (just like every other little girl, too! I knew it would be common, but she adores her so it just made sense that she dressed like her for Halloween)I tried on the Mickey Mouse ears handband the night before and she immediately took them off. ha. So I just knew she wouldn't wear them trick or treating. But to my surprise, she did! We kept telling her she was Minnie Mouse and it made her really excited. She looked so cute in her costume!
I loved how it turned out. I was hoping the outfit wouldn't look "pieced" together but I just adore it.

She had a great time walking around the square. She would say "Treat" when she would ask for candy. She saw Holly and that of course made her day, too.

Here are a few random pictures of our Halloween!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...