Thursday, October 27, 2011

Poop up to his neck

litterally. I was feeding Landon yesterday afternoon while Adam and Adalyn went outside to play. Just like any guy, he poops all the time so it was no surprise when he pooped while he was nursing. After he finished, he started choking so I sit him up to burp him. To my surprise, my hand was now covered in yellow, seedy poop that traveled all the way up to his neck. I grabbed my phone and called Adam to come in and help me. I knew the box of wipes laying on the floor in front of me was empty and I couldn't lay him down to go get some. I started laughing and just could not believe that he was covered in poop- basically from head to toe! Poor guy. So to clean him, it was a team effort by myself,Adam, and Adalyn. I of course had to get my camera and take a picture. (edited for your viewing pleasure =) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...