Monday, October 24, 2011

1 month check-up

Adam worked half a day today so he could go with me to Landon's 1 month appt. On the way there, we were betting how much he was going to weigh. Adam said 10 lbs, I said 9 lbs 10 oz. Well, we were both wrong! Our big boy weighs 11 lbs 11 oz! We were so surprised!He was 8 lbs 5.9 oz at birth and at his 5 day check up he went down to 8 lbs. In just 1 month, he has gained 3.5 lbs! I must say, it did make me feel pretty good since I am nursing him. It just reminds me that all of the restless nights are worth it knowing he is growing like a weed! We go back Nov. 16 for Adalyn's 2 year check-up and his 2 month. That means both kids will be getting shots... Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Here is our BIG boy! Way to go Landon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...