Friday, October 21, 2011

Finally did it

It only took 5 weeks, but I decided it was time to venture out with both kids alone. I had a couple of errands I needed to do today so I thought better now than never! Landon slept the entire time and Adalyn was so good. She listened very well at each stop we made which made it a lot easier on me! She did run a circle around the car when I was wanting to put her in her seat. haha. She was laughing while running- she knew better! All i could do was laugh, too. thankfully, without too much of a fuss, I chased her down and buckled her up. After our last stop, which was the post office, (which by the way she LOVES going in there for some reason) she pointed at Sonic and asked for fries. She may look like Adam but she is definitely ALL me! I couldn't resist, so i pulled in and got that baby some fries. =) We came home, ate lunch, then I put both to sleep. Well, I should say, I put all 3 of us to sleep. Adalyn is staying the night with Adam's parents tonight. This is the 1st time we have had just Landon since we brought him home. It's kind of neat to get to "play" with him one on one. Adalyn keeps us so busy with all of her energy we have to keep up with her. Landon basically sleeps most of the time anyway so whenever he is asleep, he is in his pack and play with the door closed. It was a good day all in all. I even made a trip to the tanning bed. ahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...