Wednesday, January 29, 2014

12 years

Just to document this day on my blog, I wanted to post that today has been 12 years since Adam and I have been together! I was 14 years old and he was 16 when he "asked me out".  :) 
If I remember correctly, this was our very first picture together. 
(Freshman, Sophomore)
Look at our faces!! Still had those baby cheeks. :) 
and I STILL have that jacket- HA!


Our first summer together. This was taken in June of 2002 while eating at Ryans in Murfreesboro with  my family. My Granddaddy Moore was in the states visiting us for a few weeks (he lived in Costa Rica and taught Math at a private Christian school until he passed away in 2007.)

Here we are at school right before I left for an away softball game.

I could go on and on with old pictures- I have SO many! 
I always had my camera with me and took a million pictures of the two of us together. I am SO glad I have all of my pictures to look back on. I treasure them more than you know!

We were married June 2, 2007- I was 20 years old and Adam was 21. Again, such babies! 


And now, here we are, 12 years later...

with two beautiful kids!

I thank God everyday for Adam and all that he does for us. 
I do believe he is one-of-a-kind! 

Happy 12 years to us!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...