Monday, January 6, 2014

1st snow of 2014

Adam and I were due to go back to work today but thanks to all the ice, snow, and freezing temperatures, we were blessed with a snow day! Our last day of work was Friday, December 20- and we only went for a little over 2 hours! Christmas break has been awesome and I have to say, I absolutely LOVE the fact that we both work for the school system and that we are on the same schedule! I will blog about our Christmas festivities soon, but for today, I want to share pictures of my snow babies. Even though it was 9 degrees outside, we all bundled up and braved the cold so the kids could play! We didn't stay out long, maybe 20 minutes. After we played, we came inside and I fixed lunch for everyone and we settled into the living room for a picnic and Tangled. (my new favorite movie by the way) Now, the kids are napping and I'll be going to the couch as soon as I finish this post. :)

Adalyn attempting a snow angel on our completely covered in ice driveway.


The cold didn't phase this girl one bit!

Landon wouldn't keep his gloves on- so typical!


Adam trying to warm up his hands.

I love this one of her!

My little gymnast

Adalyn and Landon- 1st snow of 2014


A look back at past snow days!










Here's to getting more snow this Winter!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...