Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Program at pre-school

Tuesday was Adalyn's Christmas program at pre-school. She was so excited and sang her heart out all weekend long practicing her songs. They told everyone to arrive at 12:00, because if you were late, you would miss it. lol. The gym was full of family members there to watch their child sing. It was so sweet to see all of those little faces! Adam and I both left work to watch, my mom was able to come and Nancy brought Landon, too. So Adalyn had a pretty big fan club!  Some of my pictures turned out blurry since I was sitting so far away from the stage. After the classes sang their songs, we all went to her class Christmas party. 






Adalyn in her classroom by their Christmas Tree
See the presents? These were gifts each child made for their parents. Adalyn has been telling me they have been working on a present for us but surprisingly said it was a secret. Totally shocked she didn't tell me! They even got to help wrap the gift with their teacher.

Just LOOK at this sweet ornament! Ah! I will treasure this ornament forever. Now I know how my mom felt when I brought home hand-made Christmas ornaments from school. 
I am so proud of it!

Just some random pictures from the party-




Now Adalyn will get to enjoy Christmas break with Adam and I. Her pre-school schedule is the same as our work schedule which is great.  Can't wait to get all the festivities started!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...