Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Picture Update

Here is what has been going on with us through the camera lense of my iPhone-
I'll let the pictures do most of the talking!

Adam snapped this picture of me showing Adalyn how to snap green beans one afternoon while he was mowing.

I took this of Landon just for my own memory because I never want to forget how he "sits" to read a book. See his feet? They cross like that every.single.time. and I love it.

The next two happend a week or two ago. Adam got my attention and told me what he was about to do so I had my phone ready to capture it. 
It couldn't have turned out any more perfect!
Adalyn likes to dress herself. 
She is wearing a flower skirt and two tank tops. I asked her why she put two tops on and she said, "Because momma. You wear two tank tops and it's kind of like my bra".
Oh boy.

Landon wanted to get in on the water action, too!

The kids love when we let them play in the water hose. We give them buckets and sponges and they go to town!

This girl was ready to go swimming.

These two make my day!
But they can also drive me nuts from time to time. 
;)


I mentioned this in my 4th of July post, but Landon "jumped" off the top of the boat all day long a few weekends ago. 
He has no fear!

Saturday it was just me and the kids. First thing we went on a bike ride. Well, I walked and they rode, but I was hoping to beat the heat since it was only 8:30.
Wrong.
It was sooo hot last Saturday! 
About a month ago Landon finally figured out how to pedal his little tricycle! He would always just "scoot" with his feet and was not interested at all when I would try to place his feet on the pedals like they were suppose to be. And then one day, it clicked! He has become a pro. So much so, he can ride Adalyn's big bike all by himself up and down our driveway. He can even turn by himself.
So guess what he is getting for his birthday??
;)
In the past, our walks throughout our neighborhood either consist of Adalyn riding her bike or gator, both kids in the gator, Landon in the wagon, or both kids walking. 
It never failed that at least one kid would not want to finish what they started doing. Which led to whining to do what the other kid had. haha. But now that Landon has peddling down, we are loving it!!! We took a walk a few nights ago and both kids were on their bikes and Adam and I said how nice it was to be able to watch them ride while we walked. It was crazy to realize that Landon no longer needed us during our walks anymore and that he could do it all on his own! We also decided that we would probably purchase bikes for Adam and I next year so we can all ride together. 
My kiddos are growing up and I love it!!

I also let the kids paint on Saturday. Adalyn does this regularly but Landon has never taken an interest in it until this day. Even though painting is messy, I like to keep it a "clean messy". hahaha. 
He did pretty well! 
Adalyn didn't like it when he mixed the colors though.
He will either learn or she will get over it. 
;)

I thought this was a great picture of these 3! Everyone was actually smiling and looking at the camera!

Adalyn and Landon helped us sell our beef at the farmers market!
Having cute kids will always increase your sells :)

I love to watch these two play outside together!
(when they aren't fighting that is. hahaha)

No nap on a Saturday after working on the farm all day means you will crash on the ride home.

Super Landon flying off the couch into Adalyn's arms.
He did this for at least 30 minutes and they laughed about it the entire time!


That's it for now! I started this post last week and I'm just now finding a few minutes to finish it.

Happy Tuesday!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...