Friday, August 1, 2014

Girls weekend in Florida!

Thursday, July 17 myself and a few girls from work hopped on a plane to head to St.Petersburg, Florida for the weekend. I haven't been on an all girls trip since I have had Adalyn and Landon so this was soooo nice! We planned everything in May and I had the best time!! I have mentioned it before but I'm not a road trip gal. Flying is just so quick and convenient! 

Our plan was to do nothing but eat, sleep, and lay on the beach and that's exactly what we did! We ate out for dinner every night and would pack sandwiches for our days on the beach. The past few times I have been at the beach laying out and napping wasn't exaclty on the agenda since I have two little ones to play with. :) 
I almost didn't know what to do with myself being able to actually lay on the beach for hours at a time. It was glorious!!!

We stayed up late every night talking and watching tv. I really think it was one of the most relaxing weekend getaways I have taken. Our flight on Sunday morning left super early and we landed at the airport at 7:00 AM. I was at home sitting in our recliner at 9:30. 
Now that's the way to travel!!

After dinner each night we would watch the sunset.
God's work is just beautiful!





This is just a peek into my weekend at the beach. Clear water, hot sunshine, good food and friends.
Couldn't have been better!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...