Friday, August 15, 2014

Time for an update!

Hey everybody! Since school is back in session, I have been swamped at work so I haven't been able to blog as much. We have been keeping busy with work, school, gymnastics, farming, re-doing our dining room (yay!) and just raising a 4 and a 2 year old :) 

Adalyn has been moved up to the intermediate class on Monday nights now. She was very excited about starting her new class and I love watching her every week. 

Landon attended his very first Tractor Pull a few weeks ago. Adam was proud to take him since he grew up going to them as well.  
He was so excited to go and see "BIIIGGG tractors" 
:)
He also got to see PaPaw and Charlie since he was pulling that night. From what I was told, he loved it!
They got home around 9:30 and Landon was wiped out. But he told me all about it the next morning. 

Our weekends in August have been jammed packed so far with birthday parties, baby showers, and Sunday School get togethers. 
The kids always have so much fun when we go to Dustin and Christina's house. We helped celebrate Shelby turning 1!
The kids played outside all night long- they were filthy! 
Adalyn also got stung by a wasp on the swing set. I heard screaming and instantly knew what had happened. It got her on her elbow and swelled up pretty good. She cried for a few minutes then was showing everyone what the wasp had done to her. :)
I took this of Landon because it his him to a "T".
Dirt and trucks- what else could you want?
I took this one just to show how much this kid sweats. (his hair always gets soaking wet and starts to curl when he hasn't had a fresh hair cut) We discovered this when he was about 2 months old. I was never able to dress him in cute sweaters for church because he would be soaking wet by the time we would pick him up from the nursery. He always wakes up from his naps ringing wet, too.

I love this one of Adalyn and Levi. They are such sweet friends and who knows, we might be showing this at their wedding one day! ;)

We went over to my parents one night to swim. 
Adalyn was showing me her "toe point".
Pretty good if I say so myself!
Landon snacking on an apple. 
Then they both took a break from swimming to watch Special Agent Oso.
It was a fun night!

Landon plays with Adalyn's doll house, baby dolls, and strollers all the time. Didn't surprise me to catch him with this crown on his head. He is so interested in everything Adalyn does, even though it gets on her nerves a lot-ha!

These kiddos have been around each other since they were babies-I love our sunday school class and their families !

I added this frame to Adalyn's room the other day. I love how it turned out!

We are ready to update Landon's room into a big kid room since he will be 3 in a few weeks. (AHHH! How is that possible??) I'll keep everyone updated on that journey once we finally start on it!

We also went to Colin's 5th birthday party at the Winchester Swimplex. It was so nice to basically have that huge pool to yourself!
 Adalyn is in the "no floaties" club now. She always has to remind me, "Momma, I don't need floaties anymore but Landon does. He is just 2 years old." ha
 The kids had so much fun swimming with their cousins!

Adam and I are white water rafting tomorrow with our Sunday School class so the kids are going to Jerry and Nancy's tonight. We plan on grilling steaks and watching a moving and doing absolutely nothing.
Ahhhh

Until next time!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...