Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Father's Day 2015

We returned home from Florida on Saturday and woke up the next morning and it was Father's Day! Jerry and Nancy came over for steak that night. We were still pretty tired from our trip so I didn't take many pictures! I did manage to snap a picture of the card the kids and I got for Adam. I make a card for him each year and he really loves getting them! We are going to add this one to his office.



I am so blessed to have Adam as my husband and father to our children. Adam is the most incredible father to Adalyn and Landon and everyday I am amazed at how he engages them, interacts with them, and makes life fun for them. Knowing that Adam is with me on this parenting journey is a wonderful feeling, and I thank God for the man he is!

Happy Father's Day Adam!
and to my awesome daddy and wonderful father-in-law!
So thankful for the men in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...