Thursday, July 30, 2015

First softball season has come to an end!

Towards the end of June we celebrated with a Closing Ceremony to wrap up the Fastpitch season. This marked her very first year of playing ball! A sport that is so dear to my heart, I secretly hope she loves the sport with everything she has just like I did (do). I started praying for who her coaches and teammates would be when I signed her up in January and we were so blessed with wonderful coaches and awesome new friends from her team! Her team, as well as the other 6U teams, had around 7 girls on it. We practiced twice a week and played a game on Monday or Thursday at 5:00. I am so proud of her accomplishments this year and can't wait to watch her grow! I really had so much fun watching her play even though at times it was totally stressful- HA!
Have you watched 4-6 year olds play a ball game?
Then you feel me.
hahaha


2 of her biggest fans










 She was SO excited to get her very first trophy. The smile never left her face!






Such a great group of girls!




All 6U teams


One handed cartwheel in left field- she is so my child!


What a fun season we had!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...