Monday, August 10, 2015

iCANtri 2015

July 18 was the iCANtri triathlon at Church. You must be 3 years old to participate so this was Landon's first year to join in on this fun activity! The church is roped off for this event and kids go in groups based on their ages. They run around the church, then bike throughout parking lots, and "swim". The swimming portion is a huge inflatable water contraption that you run and slide in. All the kids have so much fun doing that! I have to give props to Adam. I was on a girl trip to Florida that weekend and he was more than willing to act as mom and take a million pictures for me. :) I was so bummed that the triathlon landed on the weekend I was out of town, especially since this was Landon's first year to participate. It started at 10:00 and Adam ended up taking Adalyn to the walk-in before hand to discover she had an ear infection. All that swimming she had been doing got to her I guess!

Read about Adalyn's 1st triathlon here! 
Adalyn's 2nd triathlon here!

He is READY!








Poor guy- his helmet is way too small now!















Didn't Adam do a wonderful job taking pictures for me? He knows how much I enjoy them! 
They had such a fun morning. Adam said it was extremely hot that day. Thank you FBC for all you do for our kiddos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...