Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Landon's 1st day of Preschool! August 2015

Today is the day! 
It's Landon's turn to go to school! 
He's back to going two days a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Mrs. Sue and Mrs. Arcana are his teachers whom I absolutely love! They were Adalyn's teachers when she was his age and Landon knows them from Church so it's a win-win. I am excited for his year of learning and doing new things. The 3 year old class will take a few field trips as well so he is going to have a ball! 

We grabbed a picture with Adam before he and Adalyn left and then it was just the two of us to finish getting ready. I really do love one on one time with him! He is just so sweet and I love that I am able to give him my undivided attention. 

I took the obligatory First Day of School photos before we left and then we hopped in the car. 

He was so excited!










Hasn't he grown up SO much?

He started preschool back in January...



Amazing what 8 months will do to a little boy!

Happy 1st day of preschool to my sweet baby boy! 
Next year, he will be off to Pre-k! 
And then Kindergarten.
Whoa.
Slow down time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...