Monday, February 1, 2016

Kindergarten Christmas Program 2015

Adalyn was Mrs. Claus in the kindergarten play and did an excellent job! They had 2 performances; one at 2:00 and the last at 6:00. I left work to catch the afternoon show and then the grandparents were able to come to the 6:00 performance. It's amazing how awesome those sweet kids preformed! Adalyn had been singing Christmas songs for months at home and telling us that is what they are focusing on during music class so I was anxious to see it. All of the songs were adorable. She was Mrs. Claus and did a wonderful job! I could tell she was a little nervous but she powered through and was the best Mrs. Claus ever! ;)

I put her hair in a bun and let her wear some of my pearl jewelry to make her look like an old lady and Nancy had the little white apron that really pulled her outfit together!



















Adalyn's buddy Casen






The program was so cute! I am loving all the "extras" that come when you child starts school. It has been so fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...