Tuesday, October 25, 2016

My big boy is in Pre-k!

I can hardly believe my "baby" is officially in Pre-K and will soon be off to Kindergarten. His baby/toddler years and Adalyn's toddler years seems like an eternity and I would catch myself thinking "this" stage will never end. And then it did. Then something else would come up and I would think, "ohh boy. When will this stage ever end?!" The nursing, learning to walk, climbing out of his bed, learning to talk, the pacifier, the fifty million sippy cups we tried before finding the "right" one he would take milk out of, trying new foods, potty training, etc, etc. You momma's know what I'm talking about! And I look back and think, Oh my goodness! How are we already out of "those" stages and now sending this boy off to Pre-K? Oh how the days are long but the years are short. That quote stands to be so so true. My baby will be going to big school next year with his dad and big sister. Crazy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...