Monday, November 7, 2016

Fair time! 2016

I love when September rolls around... that means the county fair comes to town! I have grown up attending our local fair each Fall and it's one of my most favorite times of the year. The weather was perfect the entire week and we managed to squeeze a few nights (and day!) of fun!

Our week started on Monday night when Adalyn had to crown the 2016 Little Miss. Since she won last year, her duty was now to pass on the crown!





The pageant was so long that afterwards we hopped on a few rides! It made for a late night but we had lots of fun!

The next day was her pageant so Granna checked her out of school at 2 and took her back to her house to chill out for a bit and get ready. I left work and made my way up there to help get her ready. The girl has amazingly awesome hair so she got out of the shower and let it air dry and then my mom pulled up a few pieces. Oh how blessed that girl is with gorgeous hair! She was called back in Top 10 and did such an excellent job! We had lots of friends and family in the crowd and we are so thankful for them!
 After she was finished, we grabbed some good ol' fair food and walked around with family and rode rides. The kids were in Heaven!



























My dad and I use to ride the ferris wheel when I was younger. It was kind of our "thing". Now, for the past few years, he and Adalyn ride together. 


We went back on Friday since schools are let out for Fair Day with Dustin and Christina and their kids. It was 90 something degrees and it was miserable!! It was so hot I don't think I took  one single pictures. The heat never bothered the kids and they hopped on one ride and were ready for another as soon as they got off. We ate lunch and then we went home and we all took naps. Adam and I mentioned that it wasn't that hot the week in June we were at Disney World! It was crazy hot!!

We had a fun fair week and can't wait for next year!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...