Monday, November 7, 2016

Fall Break 2016

Fall Break was October 3-7 and the weather could not have been any better. We spent our days outside and enjoying our free time off from school and work! 

Adam and I started off our fall break weekend with the kids at my parents and a day and night to ourselves. We headed to Murfreesboro and shopped all day and ate dinner then watched movies once we were home for the night. It was slow paced and relaxing- it was much needed!
The rest of the week was spent outside, farming and being with our family. Christopher, Brandy and Hunter came up to visit so we had an awesome fall day in the cove at my parents house with Tennessee playing Georgia and good food and a bonfire to end the night. We had a great week!

Landon loves uncle Christopher's GI Joes

My parents porch is a favorite spot of ours!

The kids got to help combine with Mr. Donald one day during fall break







\
Hanging on the farm all day is tough stuff!

and yet another tooth is out!


One of Landon's favorite things to do once I get home is grab some snacks and books and go sit out on the driveway to eat, read and play with chalk. I LOVE it. I soak it up!!


See the mix on his belly? lol Licking the bowl and spoon is our favorite!

We have a reader. A major reader. See the chapter book she's reading? She normally reads them in 1 day and takes a test on them the next. We were eating out when I snapped this. We eventually had to make her STOP reading so she would eat her dinner. 
I guess that's a good problem to have!





This is one of my favorites of these two boys!



This boy loves to sneak drinks of a Sun Drop!



This was a big mix of pictures but Fall Break was wonderful!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...