Friday, December 9, 2016

Landon's 5 year check up

I took Landon for his 5 year check up back at the beginning of November and absolutely could not believe I was walking in there with my 5 year old in tow. I thought back to all of those regular infant check ups where we brought him in his car seat and had to make sure we had pacifiers accessible at all times to help soothe after those shots to this particular day I took him to his appointment and we sat and talked while we waited about what kind of candy he was going to pick out once we left there. What a difference a few years makes! It's fun to think back and reminisce on his baby/toddler years and to see how much he has grown today. I love that sweet boy and so thankful he is mine!







We learned he is in the 98% in height and 97% in weight! He weighed in at 56 lbs and what is so funny is I found my old Ident-A-Kid card the other day dated back to 1994 when I was 8 years old. My weight was listed as 50 lbs... at 8 years old.... I couldn't help but to crack up knowing my 5 year old weighs more than I did at 8! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...