Friday, December 2, 2016

Random Fall pictures

Just want to update the blog with some pictures of what we have been doing during this Fall season!

The Old Timers Day parade was a COLD one! But these kiddos enjoyed watching the floats pass by and grabbing lots of candy!



How sweet!

Home Depot had a booth set up on our square where you could build your own bank or bird house. They really enjoyed doing this!


I was getting ready for work one morning and Landon walked in and climbed on the side of the tub.
I feel ya buddy, I feel ya.

Ahh! LOOK at this boys school picture! 
#allthehearteyes

Adalyn is such a book worm! I am LOVING watching her become so eager to read. It's amazing from watching her learn to read last year in Kindergarten to now reading chapter books, and some times finishing those in ONE day. Y'all, she's blowing our minds! And she is the only 1st grader to have 50(+) AR points! 

Her "candy apple" pumpkin for school 

a walk through the neighborhood with my boy!


After school time on the driveway!


This girl received the Library Award for the first 9 weeks of school and also received an honor roll certificate. Proud of her!


Carving pumpkins are always fun!
But actually, it stresses me out. hahahaha. We have all the cutting tools out and Landon just could not keep his hands off of them. I'm sure parents out there can relate! HA! We eventually sent the kids on to play so Adam and I could finish them. lol Shew, maybe next year!

Love these kids!


These kids love apples and peanut butter! Esp. if they get to share with Papaw!

I took Landon to the park one morning. I LOVE some one on one time with him!



We made a trip to Alabama to visit cousins! Oh the fun we had. Lots of laughs, lots of good food, and lots of football! We had a great weekend! 


That's a little bit of Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...