Thursday, April 8, 2010

New to the Blog world!


Well, I always said I would never do a blog. I have also learned to never say "never". I caved in and decided to make a blog just so I could keep our families in the loop with Adalyn and all the stages she is going through. So, here it goes!
Adalyn is 4 months old now and is SO much fun! She is at the stage where she is laughing at everything and everyone, she loves sticking her foot in her mouth, and is also loving her Organic cereal and bananas! She has rolled over, but for some reason won't do it anymore. She is like her momma, stubborn. Didn't I just have her yesterday? These 4 months have FLOWN by and they have been the best 4 months of my life. Who knew parenthood was so rewarding?! A little bit about Adam... he is teaching Algebra 1 and Geometery and will graduate in May with his Masters. I am so proud of him. Oh, did I mention how awesome of a Dad he is? I am so very blessed and thankful to have him in my life. He is gearing up for garden season now. We actually already have squash plants, watermelons, cantaloupes, and zucchini growing in our living room. Yes, I said living room. For you all who know me, you know that I am freaking out, but only in the inside. haha. I keep telling myself they won't be in these styrofoam cups for long. And as for me... I am still working at the funeral home. Aside from that, I am living life day by day and enjoying every minute I have with my family!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea Hollyn! It's such a great way to let everyone watch Miss Adalyn as she grows up. I just might have to start one of these blogs too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...