Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our baby is 5 months old!!



yup, I said it...5 months old! I feel like I just had her yesterday!! So, what's going on in the Clark household? For starters, Adalyn is starting to flip over while she sleeps so no more just plopping her down on the couch! I love waking up every morning to her making sweet noises over the monitor and walking into her nursery and finding her in a position we didn't leave her in the night before. It is so funny. Speaking of funny, Adalyn sleeps through the night and has for a long time now. Well, I heard her over the monitor and thought, ok, its 6 AM, got to get up and feed her. I walk in her room, get her and we go to the living room and turn on the light and lift my shirt to feed her when I started thinking, why isn't she squirming around like she always does in the mornings because she is so hungry? I look down at her and her sweet little head is resting on my shoulder. I look up and realize its really dark in the living room, look at the clock and it was 1:15 AM. HAHA! I just assumed since I heard her making noises it was morning and time to get up. lol. Next time, Im definitely going to check the clock FIRST. Work really wore me out this past weekend so I blame that funny situation on that. Anyway... a little about sweet Miss May. I am loving the fact that she is starting to reach for us when she wants us to pick her up. Oh, and the way she rubs her face when she is tired will just melt your heart. She will also rub our face when she is trying to fall asleep. We are starting her on sweet potatoes tonight... I'll let you know how that goes! Adam is on Spring Break this week! He had Adalyn today and they went to the farmers market at the stock yard and bought some tomatoes for the garden and went to Manchester Tire and Break to get daddy's tires rotated and balanced. Needless to say, that wore Adalyn out and she had a good nap this afternoon. He also dressed her in one of her many John Deere shirts. People kept calling her a boy even though her shirt had pink on it! come on people!! People these days... ha. Well, enough rambling from me! Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. We've had the same thing happen with Jackson...I can have him dressed head to toe in blue and people will still ask "how old is SHE?" or "what's HER name?" Really??
    Too funny! Glad to hear that things are going well in the Clark household. We hope to see you all soon~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...