Monday, June 28, 2010

My baby is EVERYWHERE

Ok, so I do recall me saying, " I can't wait until Adalyn can do SOMETHING! ANYTHING!" meaning, the newborn stage is somewhat boring. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean boring as in nothing to do because trust me, you have never been SO busy, but boring as in she just layed their and looked around. Now, she is 7 1/2 months old and has been crawling for a month now and is also pulling up on anything she can get her hands on! I haven't said "No" so much in my life. haha. And I do know I will probably never quit saying it for the rest of her life. =)She is also getting to the stage where she doesn't really like being in her Jumperroo or Excersaucer much anymore. I reckon she feels "trapped" in there when she KNOWS she would much rather be out crawling around and getting into things she isn't suppose to. The excersaucer has been a life saver for Adam and I during dinner. We were able to sit at the table, eat, talk, and watch Adalyn entertain herself with her excersaucer. Now, she is just itching to get out of it! So tonight we drug the pack-n-play over to the table and let her play in that and then she figures out and can worm her way up the side and look over at us. =)

and this is how I found her when I got home from work...

she thinks she's somethin!

In other news, we babysat this weekend.No, not another baby, but Singer. God love her. We use to watch her all the time when my parents went out of town but since Adalyn has joined the picture we haven't been doing it much since this past weekend. Singer is one of the best dogs I have ever been around. Seriously. I mean, she rings a bell when she has to pee for crying out loud! Anyway, Saturday I played in an Alumni softball game so Adam and Adalyn graced the stands to watch, and we left Singer at the house. Come to find out, our AC went out and when we got back it was 82 degrees and we found 3 pee spots and 1 nice pile of crap on our FRESHLEY cleaned carpet from Chem-Dry. Thanks Singer! =) Needless to say, we cleaned up the mess and packed up for my parents. Sunday morning as we were getting ready for church, i took a quick picture of Adalyn and Singer. Such good friends. =)


Oh, has anyone figured out why we spend tons of money on toys that talk, light up and spin? Well, give my kid a box and she's one happy camper!







Enough rambling for now. Off to bed I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...