Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer time!

Looks like I have been slacking off again! I must do better on blogging! If I don't blog within a few days, I tend to forget what has gone on the past few days! Oh, our sweet Adalyn is EVERYWHERE! She is crawling and pulling up on furniture now. It is amazing to think about a few months ago when we could lay her down and her not move an inch. Now, as soon as we sit her down, she immediately starts crawling to see what she can get in to! Im sure some of you are thinking is our house "baby proof"? The answer to that is probably no. Atleast probably not like it should be. We do have outlet covers in all outlets but when it comes to those corner edges on coffee tables, they are still sharp and hard as ever! Meaning, we haven't covered them. (if you can even do that?)I am trying to tell myself that she will get bumps every now and then and that its OK.
Pulling up--



We have also been swimming a couple of times already this summer. I am glad to know Adalyn loves the water. She knows exactly what to do when those chubby little legs hit the water... kick! It's a good thing she likes it since we will be taking a Mommy and Me swim class later on this summer!





and this is her 1st time on a boat!



Over Memorial Day Weekend she got to spend some time at the camper and got to meet baby Rylan! Sadly, I have no pictures of him and her but im sure I will eventually. Anyway, she DID get to spend time with her aunt and uncle!
Showing off her muscles--







We think Adalyn is in the process of cutting another tooth. She always drools, but the past few days she is soaking wet with drool and she was a little fussy yesterday afternoon! Definitely out of character for her. She did have a huge diaper later on so maybe her tummy was hurting her. Who knows! But I love her 2 bottom teeth she has now. So darn cute. And no, she has not biten me yet! haha.

I wanted to post these 2 pictures to show how relaxed she is while in her stroller! she loves it! We walk every night and she just sits back and examines everything.




That's all for now! We will be on vacation next week! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...