Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mommy and Me Swim Class

That's right! Adalyn is taking swimming lessons! The Rec Center offers a Mommy and Me Swim Class to ages 6 months - 36 months. I definitely wanted to take advantage of that. It is NEVER too early for anything! =) That should be my new motto. Anywho, Adalyn LOVED it! I know I have mentioned before she really likes the water, so I was hoping she would do great in class and so far she is really enjoying it! She gets the biggest smile on her face as soon as her little feet touch the water. She knows exactly what to do with her legs... KICK! and she flaps those little arms so fast. We also experimented with putting some of her face in the water yesterday and she loved that too! She ended up swallowing a good bit of water, but hey, it won't hurt her! She kept opening her mouth and putting her face in the pool like she was trying to eat the water. It was so cute. The swim class is everyday for 2 weeks. Im just glad I have an excuse to get in the pool! =) Check her out!





We barely made it out of the parking lot before she fell asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...