Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Standing Tall

Lately Adalyn has had the urge to stand for a while when we put her on her feet. SHe usually keeps her balance for a few seconds and then flops down and starts crawling after a toy, phone, or something else she shouldn't be going after. Well within the past week or so, she has been standing longer and longer each time we practice with her. Sometimes long enough that if I'm in a different room Adam has time to call me and I run in there and she's standing looking right at me and laughing. It's like she knows she is doing something!We were eating dinner the other night and had Adalyn in her pack n play and we look over and she is standing up in the center of her play pen! We got so excited. I finally got a good picture of her standing abilities. Im one proud momma. Keep it up Adalyn!
Reaching for some blocks...

Ah, now im standing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...