Friday, December 17, 2010

Looks like I slacked off on blogging again. Oops. I hate when I do that! SO much goes on and if I don't blog about it, I will forget about it! So, I am going to do a quick re-cap on whats been going on with the Clark's.

Let's see, it's been a few weeks but Adalyn was sick for 3 days with a fever. It was pitiful! She had no side effects, just a really high fever. After a 2 day fever and after we couldn't get it under 102, we took her to the doctor. He checked her out and said it was probably virul with no side effects. No runny nose, cough, etc. He did say not to be alarmed if she were to break out in a rash. He said when that happens, her fever is breaking. Boy was I glad to see a rash on her. All she wanted to do was sleep. I happened to be off on that Thursday and she slept SIX hours during the day! and then slept the rest of the night. I was so glad to have our happy, energetic Adalyn back.
See how pitiful?

A few days after that we headed back to the doctor for her 1 year check up. It was so much easier going to the doctor for her check-ups when she was much more of a baby. She would just lay there or sleep the entire time. Now, as soon as Dr. Eastham walks into the room, she immediately high tails it to either Adam or myself. She hates when he even looks at her. She frowns and lays her head right on my chest. She weighed 23 lbs-80th percentile and is in the 97th percentile for her height. See, I can't even remember how long she was! This just proves a point that I should blog immediately after an event. It is obviously written in her baby book, but off the top of my head, I cannot remember. 30.5? Eh, i give up. After that, she fell asleep in the car so Adam and I took advantage of piece and quite and headed to Sonic for a greasy, fattening snack. Cheese fries and cheese sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...