Thursday, December 2, 2010

thankful.

A little late in posting about our Thanksgiving festivities, but I must do it anyway. Thanksgiving weekend was so busy! We spent Thanksgiving day at my grandparents house. We ate, took lots of pictures, and put up my grandparents HUGE Christmas tree that takes a few hours to complete. It was such a nice, relaxing day!

Adalyn and Autumn checking out Herc
Already digging in before we even ate
Annual Christmas picture for my grandparents
The famous face
One of my favorites
Christmas Tree!

Just for fun.


Clark Thanksgiving-Friday--- We have a house full everytime we get together! 3 one year olds, 1 two year old, and 1 three year old. Never a dull moment! =)I took lots of pictures so here are some random shots.








Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We all have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...