Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby # 2!

By now everyone knows we are expecting another Clark! I can assure you, if it was a surprise to you, it was an even BIGGER surprise to us! We found out in January and told our families last Monday, March 14, then friends to follow on Tuesday. I was 13 weeks. This pregnancy has been completely different than my pregnancy with Adalyn. I was miserable for 15 weeks with her! Throwing up, no energy, couldn't eat, you name it and I was experienced it. I am now 14 weeks (2nd Trimester) and feeling great! The only time I feel a little nauseous is mainly at night when I get really tired and of course it happens when I do all my sewing. I have not thrown up and I have no trouble eating. =) Maybe it's a boy?! Either way, we will be super excited no matter what. God has blessed us with another life to raise, love, and to teach. Adalyn is now saying "Baby". It is the cuestest thing. They will be 22 months apart as Baby Clark's due date is September 19. I have also started showing A LOT sooner than I did with Adalyn. I had always heard you would show sooner and now I am living proof. It was becoming so hard for me to hide my bump or bloat, whatever you wish to call it. Thank goodness I can let it all hang out now! ha. Bella Bands are a life saver. Please continue to keep myself and my growing family in your prayers as we will soon be adjusting to having another baby in our lives! =)

Baby Clark's very first picture--- 11 weeks 3 days---

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you Hollyn! That baby will be just as cute as Adalyn!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...