Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just an update!

Well, so much is going on! =) I will tell more in a later post I'm sure but we have been super busy! Adalyn is getting so so big and very independent. She is talking way more now and will answer yes or no if she wants something. She has such a personality and loves to "twirl". Looks like we may have ballerina on our hands! We have also asked if she wants a baby brother or sister and each time she has said Yes! She's off to a good start, but I have a feeling she won't feel like that for long. Adam and I went to the doctor yesterday and heard our sweet baby's heartbeat. 143 bpm. I could listen to that all day. After the appt. we headed to Cool Springs to Rooms To Go and bought new living room furniture! I can't wait until we actually get it. They are having to wait on the couch which is fine. We have time! Anyway, here is a picture of me at 15 weeks 2 days with baby # 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...