Friday, June 24, 2011

12 more weeks!

Thought it was about time for an update on the newest Clark, Landon. Or "Lan lan" as Adalyn says. I will be 28 weeks on Monday and things are right on track! Went to the doctor today- heard his heartbeat and she measured my stomach. After my next appt. in 3 weeks, I start every 2 which just blows my mind. This pregnancy has gone by so fast but I think it's because I have a 19 month old to chase around. =) She loves to "play" in his room. It's empty as can be but she will run in there and start twirling and make monkey sounds since she knows we bought monkeys for his room. The crib is ordered and should get it Monday! It's beautiful, too! Can't wait to set it up. I am still feeling really good. The heat has not affected me too bad...yet. I am still dealing with major sciatica pain. It comes and goes throughout the day but at times I have to switch to a different leg to stand on just doing my make-up or brushing my teeth. Other than that, I am good to go! I still can't believe I will soon be saying "kids". that's plural people! lol Adam has been painting the kids bathroom. I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as it's decorated. Landon is due September 19, which I belive is the 1st day of the fair! Adam and I are like kids when it comes to the fair. That's when we get a cheeseburger, fries and a sun drop and don't feel a bit of guilt about it either. Looks like he may be doing that solo this year! Anyway- here is my recent belly shot at 27 weeks in Helen, GA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...