Monday, June 13, 2011

1st night at Granna and Granddaddy's

Last night, we let Adalyn stay for the 1st time with my mom and dad. We have been away from her for 3 nights before, but we have had either my parents or Adam's come to the house to stay with her. It's just easier because an 18 1/2 month old requires lots and lots of stuff. But, we decided it was time! We celebrated Father's Day with my dad yesterday since we will be on vacation this coming weekend. Mom and I cooked for everyone and we fried just about every piece of food we had. =) It was so good! My grandparents came over too so after dinner we went outside to play, blow bubbles, and throw rocks in Granna's water bowl.





Happy (early) Father's Day to my dad! I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...