Sunday, January 20, 2013

Organize it!

Ok, most of you know how much I love to clean and organize things. I seriously can't let myself go to bed if our living room hasn't been picked up from all the kids toys, or if the kitchen hasn't been cleaned up from supper. I sometimes test myself and see if I can actually overlook the books and blocks in the floor, sippy cups on the couch, and baby dolls randomly placed everywhere, and 9 out of 10 times, I just can't. I know it will only take like 1 minute to pick everything up and put in it's own place so I just do it because that's my awesomely/weird personality. and Ahhhh, when I wake up the next day, I wake up to a picked up house. Not a necessarily clean house, as in deep clean, but come on people, I work and have two little ones! The mopping, dusting, toilets, and tubs get done sporadically. I have always been like this, ask anyone who really knows me. There is just something about a picked up house and a Scentsy warmer on that will just make me breathe just a little bit easier. Do you get me people? Since you know a little bit about how I LOVE to keep things cleaned (or picked up) I now bring you to the cabinets under my sink. One would think I would keep it immaculate, but that is just not the case. Which strikes me as odd considering the neat freak I am, but I would just "toss" my cleaning bottles and cans back under there and close it real fast before something came tumbling out. I know, sounds nothing like me! But, it's true. I can't believe I'm admitting to that but Tuesday night, Adalyn and I re-organized it. It's not like I had to do all THAT much, I just simply got a basket I wasn't using for anything and put my most used cleaning products in there. Re-arranged where the trash bags went as well as the ziploc bags and there you have it, (somewhat) organzied. It's still not pretty, but I can atleast open the cabinet and clearly see what I'm needing to get as oppossed to moving cans and bottles to the side, which would cause them to fall down or lean on one another. I took a before and after picture, and it still doesn't look all that wonderful, but believe me, it's much much better.







I'm in the mood to decrapify my house. (mainly closets) Now, to tackle our hall closet. I'm still debating if I want to show everyone what that looks like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...