Monday, February 10, 2014

Random from my iPhone

 Sue sent me this picture of Adalyn Thursday morning. 
The easel she got for Christmas has been so good for her. She loves writing her name on the dry erase board. It made my day to see her practicing at school, too! Even if she did run out of room and had to improvise. ;)
Her daily activity sheet that is sent home every Tuesday and Thursday tells what all they do during the day. The sheet sent home this day said she was "very talkative"... 
Looks like we need to be practicing our listening skills as much as we are practicing our writing skills! lol :P

I snapped this the other morning while Adam and I were getting ready for work. They were sitting together watching Disney Jr. and drinking their morning milk. The quality is really dark and grainy but it is (somewhat) rare to catch those two sitting still and being nice to each other. 
We are also trying to remind them that they need to share. (and like it. Or act like they like it.) 
Landon really likes to play with Adalyn's toys. 
It can be an explosive and an entertaining situation...

Friday night at North Coffee, they had a Valentine Daddy-Daughter dance. Adalyn of course went with Adam while Landon and I had a night to ourselves at home. All last week was so busy for us so it was nice to be home for one evening!
He toted around Clifford, T-Bone, and Mac :)

Sunday morning I got the kids ready and headed off to Church. Adam had to be at the 8:30 service to help serve The Lord's Supper, so it was up to me to get myself and two kids ready. We arrived at 9:30 (15 minutes early - go me!) and while we were walking in the parking lot, Landon stopped and pointed to the arrow on the ground and said, "A triangle!!" 

I was so excited that he discovered that on his own without any prompting. Normally, when we go over colors and shapes, he does what any typical boy, two year old does... 
1. Ignores me
2. Says "green" for everything
;)

So I was glad to see that he actually does listen to us even when I think he will be telling me the Sun is "green" for years to come. 

Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...