Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Field Trip to Granddaddy's Farm

Thursday was Adalyn's field trip to Granddaddy's Farm. She woke up that morning without having to be told a million times(ha!) because she was so excited. It was such a beautiful day and all of the kids had so much fun! I was so glad I was able to be there with her to watch her play with all of her little friends. It's kind of hard to believe that next year she will be in Kindergarten going on field trips with a new class!

All of the kids ran non stop until lunch, which was around 11:15 or so. Adalyn didn't take a break and went full throttle the entire time! I was tired trying to keep up with her. I loved watching her interact with her friends. I would like to be a fly on her classroom wall just so I can secretly watch her during the day. 




Notice her socks? Who knew they make mismatched socks on purpose these days. ha!




We all ate lunch and then grabbed two pumpkins and headed back to Manchester. Nancy met me at the office to pick Adalyn up for me and to take her back home. Exhausted is the word I would use to describe Adalyn after her field trip. 
She had so much fun!

Read about her field trip to Granddaddy's Farm last year here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...