Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The kids go to the movies

I am really late in blogging about this but it's definitely worthy of it's own post since this was Landon's very first time to go to a movie theatre! Back in September, Adam and I went to Atlanta and Adam's parents and my parents had the kids for the weekend. Jerry and Nancy have taken the kids to the drive in theatre before, but this was his first time in an actual theatre. I told my mom good luck (ha!!) and to have fun! 

They went to see Dolphin Tale 2. My parents have Dolphin Tale at their house and they have watched it numerous times so they were very excited to see the new one. 

They brought in snacks and my mom said the kids were set!

Here is a look into her purse...
nothing but candy! ha! Just what Landon likes lol

Here he is showing Granna his "lollipops". 



Mom said the kids did so well and really enjoyed the movie! From what I gathered, Landon ate candy and popcorn throughout the entire movie without missing a beat. He is definitely my junk food lover! Just like his Granddaddy! hahaha!

Read about Adalyn's 1st movie theatre experience here!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...