Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Reading Night

Last Thursday was reading night at Adam's school so I put the kids in their pajamas and we headed over to school to get ready for a fun night! All kids are to come in their pj's and meet in the gym to listen to 3 Christmas stories. I snapped this during one of the stories everyone was listening to.
See! They can be sweet to each other every once in a while
;)

After the stories were read, Santa made his grand entrance and all the kids were thrilled! Santa said hello, spoke to a few kids, then went off to get ready for pictures. The children were then split up into grade levels and everyone left the gym to go do a Christmas craft and have cupcakes and juice. My kids ended up making an ornament- they had so much fun!

We then hopped in line to meet Santa. I love to see Santa pictures of kids screaming for dear life- I laugh every time! I knew that wouldn't happen for us considering how much Landon LOVES to meet characters. It is normally pretty difficult to capture a picture of Landon actually looking and smiling at the camera but I discovered this past summer while at Disney World that anytime he was with a character of some sort, he was all smiles and would look right at the camera. 
Score!


Ho! Ho! Ho! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...