Friday, December 19, 2014

Adam's office and other things

A few weeks ago after Adam was finished with a principal's meeting at the central office, he went back to school to find his office decorated for Christmas
He has the best staff ever!!

December 6 was the Christmas parade. We parked on the square and enjoyed all the lights, songs, and characters we were able to see! 
The kids liked the candy too :)
Landon was able to meet The Grinch. He was SOO excited! His favorite book this month has been How The Grinch Stole Christmas so it was so fitting to catch a glimpse of him up close!

How cute are they dressed and ready for Church?

I was putting my make-up on one morning when Landon walked into my bathroom from just waking up. He gave me a hug and layed down on the floor. I couldn't help but to laugh

After church one Wednesday night I had Landon in my lap and we were watching TV before bed. Adalyn came up to me and said, " I'll sit on the side. I'm too big." I said "Oh no you don't! You are never too big for my lap!" 
Adam took our picture. I love it so much! 
The loves of my life in my lap- so blessed!

Last Saturday the kids helped us feed hay. 
They are such good helpers on the farm

and here is our Christmas card this year

Merry Christmas!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...