Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Landon's 1st day of Preschool!

 I knew once I was out on a 2 week Christmas break, I would slack off in blogging! I have lots to catch up on, and will get to that, but right now, this post is all about Landon!

He started preschool today!

I first want to say we had planned to start him this August (a month shy from being 4) just like we did with Adalyn when she was that age. I have said it before and I'll say it again, Landon is just Landon! lol I'm not really sure what that means but he and Adalyn are so different. Which is a good thing, I know, but who knew two kids could be so different?! Landon is a true definition of a boy. Loud, energetic, fast, fun, lovable and of course could go on and on. He is in a big super hero stage right now which is very new to me. I'm slowly catching on to the names of these super heroes and I'm finding myself buying him super hero themed stuff whether it be pajamas or underwear. As soon as he puts either on, he instantly "turns" into a super hero, throws his fist in the air and dashes down the hall.
I love it.
Anyway, I learned his classroom age group had another spot opened and thought it might be a good idea to get him use to a school setting of some sort. You know, listening and obeying other adults, learning to walk in a single file line, sharing with the other kids, sitting down for story time, etc would only be a good thing for him! (and all other kids as well)

I was holding him this morning while I was eating my breakfast and we were talking about his day and he looked at me and said, " I am so excited!"
 I couldn't help but to smile.
We are so happy for Landon and his first official journey to preschool!
Such a milestone for him.

Happy school days, buddy!

Here are the mandatory "1st day" photos.
I will treasure them forever!








I think this is my favorite picture. 
I love his big cheesy smile so much. 
He was also super excited to carry his new Spiderman lunch box he got for Christmas!

 Pop tart in hand and ready for his first day!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...