Monday, January 26, 2015

Chop, Chop.

Back in December, I made the decision that I was ready to cut my hair. My hair had gotten so long and heavy, my curls weren't springy anymore and my ponytail bun would never stay up due to the weight. So, Saturday, January 3 my mom cut it off! To say I wasn't nervous about it would have been a lie. I made the decision to grow my hair out (again) January 2013. To me, my hair grows really slow so for two years I only had a few trims here and there. This was going to be a big change for me but I was more than ready, even though I was still a tad nervous. ha.

When I sat down, I asked my mom if I would have enough to donate. For Locks of Love, I believe you have to have at least 10 inches. She informed me that Pantene requires 8 inches so I was happy to hear that!


No turning back now!
:)

The cutting went on what seemed like forever. 
I knew it would turn out amazing though because my mom is the best! 
;)

When she was finished, this is what I swept up.
This was after my mom had cut 8.5 inches off for my donation.
Wow!

Here is the end result-

I love my new cut!

Thanks momma!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...