Friday, December 5, 2014

Our favorite time of the year!

We decided to go against what we normally do each year and that is to put up our Christmas tree before Thanksgiving! I guess in years past the weekend of Thanksgiving always worked out best to put up our tree but this year, we did it the Sunday evening prior to Thanksgiving. 
I love having our house decorated for Christmas and I am especially loving this year hearing Landon randomly say, " I love our tree".

He points and says, "Look! My tractor ornament! Look! Buzz Lightyear!" Look! A snowman!"
etc,etc.

For the past week, after dinner and baths, we will sit on the couch and watch a Christmas movie on ABC Family. So far we have watched Elf, The Santa Claus, and Polar Express. It's so relaxing having just the lights from the tree on and a good Christmas movie on TV to watch. Both kids have been so into all of these movies. It's been great! They laughed during the entire Elf movie and was absolutely glued to The Polar Express last night. Thankfully, these movies have captivated Landon for the entire duration so it's been so nice ! Now each night Landon has asked, " Can I have my milk, my cookie and watch a Christmas movie?"
Sweet boy!!


The kids love their Christmas pj's. 
Landon will ask, "Can I wear my candy cane pajamas?"

A blast from the past in their Christmas pj's!

I could only find a picture of our Christmas Card the year of 2012-

2013

2014



And just for laughs...

"Landon! Be nice to your sister and just smile!"
Just keepin it real.
I always eventually get a decent picture of the two but it takes a lot of sweat and work to get it 
;)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...