Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Adalyn's surprise sleepover

The weekend before school started, (which was over a month ago!) my mom wanted to surprise Adalyn with a sleepover at her house with her very best friend, Chloe. We had it planned for about a week and the girls had no clue. On that particular Saturday my mom came by the house to pick up Adalyn which she just took it as a night at Granna and Granddaddy's without Landon! haha Little did she know what all was in store for her! They started making their way towards Chloe's house and my mom said Adalyn started to question where they were going. Once she realized, she was SO excited! I kept saying this but I SO wish I could have been with her just to see their faces! Chloe had a big surprise when Adalyn was standing at her door. It was around lunch time so my mom took them out to lunch and they chose Mexican.
 I'll let most of the pictures do the talking but they had a long, wonderful day and night together!

Are they not the sweetest?!

This picture cracks me up. Adalyn and I were outside playing with her baby dolls under our willow tree before my mom came to get her. Once she pulled in, Adalyn wanted to take her babies with her. At first, I said no since my mom has babies at her house but then my mom secretly reminded me it might be a good thing to have two in the car and for both of them. 
Good thing we did! Looks like they had fun with those little baby dolls :)


My mom also surprised them with goody bags. How cool is that? 
I want to be 5 and get a good bag with my best friend, too! lol

Then they went home to swim their little hearts out.

These two had it made! Pool, hot tub AND watching America's Funniest Home Videos at the same time.
Nice!

After swimming and playing, they dried off and changed and headed back to town to have their toes painted!

Supper outside at Sonic!


Redbox stop! They picked Annie!

Night time swimming!

Night time snack of a pizza lunchable

Crawled in bed to watch their movie

and then they drifted off to sleep. My mom kept sending us pictures of their time together. Shawnda and I both said we hated we weren't apart of their fun day! I was so excited after every picture I received. I knew they were having a blast. So thankful for my momma for planning this whole thing. It was all her idea! 

Sunday morning they got up and got ready for Church.


I love these two girls so much! 

What a way to kick off the beginning of school!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...